• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*Update: Auction*[For Sale] KLR 650 2005

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plugz1

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR250 Tornado
Update: I have decided to Auction the bike of. See the following post: https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=131536.msg2537156#msg2537156

Hi Guys.

I have had many fruitful buys on this site. My turn to be on the sellers side of things.

I've got a KLR 650 for sale.
It is a beautiful bike. Well looked after, and very clean.
I recently purchased this bike from a fellow wilddog member, who purchased it early in its childhood. So it has been well trained, and its pedigree can be vouched for  ;D

Unfortunately, I have to let go of this beauty. I'm a student, running a part time business. Need the cash to help out on the business side of things.

Anyway, about the beauty.
The bike is a KLR 650 2005 model.
It is an old bike with a high'ish milage. something just short of 60000km.
I have used the bike for some 5 to 6 months. Mostly city riding, with the occasional day trips and 2 longer distance trips.
The bike has never let me down. Starting without issue, and running smoothly all the time.

The bike now:
It has been fitted with SW Motech engine guards.
The T- Mod has been done as has the Doo-surgery  ;)
The brake hoses have been replaced with braided steel
and the rear brake light has been changed to LED for visibility reasons.

According to the previous owner, the bike has been dropped 3 or 4 times. Nothing faster than walking pace, and this after the engine guards were fitted. So there is no real damage, apart from some slight character marks on the fairings.

Since I've had the bike, I've done one service on it and replaced some of the perishables.
The bike does not leak oil.
I have full service history on the bike. Neatly recorded courtesy of previous owner.

Please, make me offers.
I am relatively new to the bike market, and you guys would know prices better than I.

I can throw in a few odds and ends with bike. Oxford heated grips, spare plastics for the rough and tumble stuff. Spare fuses, filters. Helmets and Boots etc.
I have an idea on the price I'd like, but before making a fool of myself and asking an unreasonable price I'd prefer it if you guys could PM me. Even if it is with price suggestions.
PM me, and we can discuss.

Anything I forgot to add?

Thanks guys and gals.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    67 KB
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    69.6 KB
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG