• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

05 KTM950S pics added!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAK

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I'm toying with the idea of selling my Katoom......to buy a very nice 990R

2005 KTM 950 S, 110000km

265mm suspension :biggrin:Some of the first blue&orange models came out with the tall suspension like the 03&04 S models.

Bike in overall very good condition. Bought from Bonova(on forum). He is just as finicky and pedantic as I am when it comes to bikes. Never used as commuter. He did alot of preventative maintenance on bike before he sold it to me. I did 25000km problem free, not once bike gave me shite. Uses no oil between services.

Ekstras: Crashbars
            Scorpion exhausts
            Scotts steering dampner
            Handle bar raisers
            Ekstra seat - standard 950 black seat

The bad: Paint peeling, which is normal for these bikes.Couple of small smileys in front rim, one small smiley in rear. Nothing serious.

Serviced every 5000km, oil and filter. Timing chains was replaced on 85000km. Just installed waterpump kit, clutch pushrod bearing, clearances done, carbs synced.
Tires still good, as well as chain and sprockets. New rear disk with pads.

R50000

I'm in no rush to sell, so please no stupid offers. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep it and save myself about 50k :biggrin: