• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 1983 XT 600 Tenere

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 600 Z
Testing the Waters.....See here

https://wilddog.net.za/threads/bettie-die-ou-xt-pics-trips-general-bla-bla-bla.254151/post-4817329
Papers all in order, JUST serviced, sold with RWC.
Some spares (new) included in Sale.
Reason for Sale....bought an old 1100 GS that I like, this XT looks like she's just gonna be standing around.
New 606 rear tyre.
Beautiful bike in seriously good nick, I've enjoyed her a LOT on numerous trips....please see link above for ALL detail.
My Contact Details....oh ate tree tree ate 41471. WhatsApp works good for me.
Price??
No idea. Seriously.
Not a Forced Sale at ALL, I'd be happy to keep this beaut for another 50 years, even if just to look at her.
Offers around R 44000. Not really less than that Guys, this is a totally unforced Sale, and I could just as well keep her below that Kind of Money.
Price will include Updated Post in BLUE , Post 16.
It would be my pleasure to offer ANY Buyer a FULL refund, should he pays, and is not entirely happy when receiving the Bike. Just get her back to me, and ALL your money back - on the spot. I'd be proud to sell her like this.

PLEASE see Post 16 in BLUE below for further details

684807-ba19319c7f033dd39da02d19cb11c337.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.