• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 KTM 990 Adventure S <Sold>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThomasZA

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi guys and gals  :ricky:

If you dig through the posts you'll see I recently had my clutch master rebuilt (upgraded with brass liner), and fitted an Oberon slave... I had also had it given a once over before lockdown at Linex Yamaha since this is where the only mechanic I trust works. (new battery, injectors cleaned, high pressure fuel line replaced, low pressure lines between the 4 tanks replaced, fluids and filters done) so the intent was not to sell the beast.... but... well... 2020...  :sip:

So - my 2006 KTM 990 Adventure S is now for sale - 100 000 km on the clock.
Roughly 2 000 km since the thorough once over before lockdown.
Running great, no known issues. Only irritation was the clutch slave leaking - and that is now brand new, along with the master being better than new now.
She comes with loads of extras, and I am sure probably more than I have listed below.

Asking 51 760.00.

Extras:
  • Carbon fibre long range tanks (upper fairing - 4lt per side)
  • Scot Steering stabiliser
  • Oberon clutch slave recently fitted
  • Clutch master sleeved with brass + master rebuild kit - same time as oberon slave (by fellow wild dog kelly007 - images available https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=191870.msg4515291#msg4515291
  • Skid plate / engine protector
  • HID / Xenon high and low beams
  • LED spots
  • KTM LED indicator conversion (indicators and flasher relay)
  • Headlight protector
  • Trax aluminium panniers and top-box
  • Wide foot pegs front and back
  • Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with locking bracket (I may have some other accessories / mounts for this - need to dig though)
  • Aftermarket heated grips
  • USB charging port / voltmeter / Cigarette lighter 12v supply
  • cycra hand guards
  • Fork bleeders
  • KTM ergo seat
  • Aftermarket exhaust
  • Crash bars
  • Carbon fibre protectors (stator / lower fuel tank covers)