• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 KTM 950 Super Enduro maybe for sale...SOLD...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redwolf

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
I don't know if this is maybe just a blond moment, but I am thinking of selling my super enduro. The thing is I did a few technical rides with the bike and if I am completely honest, I seriously miss the technical capabilities of my XR650R. I bought a super enduro because my wife wants to occasionally tag along and the super enduro is the best of both worlds to be able to pillion and to still be good in the technical area's. The problem however is that it's only good in technical, but not what I am used to.

So my thinking is to replace the super enduro with 2 x Ktm's.. :peepwall:. A R60k-R65k Ktm 950 Adv S for when my wife wants to tag along and a R35k-R40k Ktm 525 / Ktm 530. In this way I can still enjoy open road touring with the wife and heavy technical riding when I am riding alone.. :thumleft: Or maybe I should just buy a proper 4x4 and the 530.. then the whole family can tag along..

Anyway bike details:
2008 model
14200km on the clock
Hyde handguards
Hyde engine case saver
pillion pegs
gutted pipes.. (sounds awesome... :drif:)
Scotts steering dampener.. (definitely needed.. :peepwall:)
Excellent excellent condition... :thumleft:
Price R95k.. :thumleft:

Latest posts