• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 R1200 GS Adventure - MUST GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best_Revenge

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hey all,

Due to unforeseen circumstances with the coronavirus lockdown, I have got to part with my 2012 R1200 GS Adventure.

The bike is located in Illovo, Joburg. I've owned it since March 2019, purchased used (second owner) from Bavarian in Centurion with a complete service record (BMW annual service for all years save one under previous owner - and is overdue for this year due to lockdown). Has 87,000 km on the clock, and has always run like a dream.

Bike is stock. Brand new battery, tank bag, amber headlight guard for low beam, clear for high. Tires probably around 70%, certainly have more life in them. Dual and rear racks for luggage / panniers, but does not come with cases or a top box. Cosmetically is nearly flawless, save the last hairpin turn on Sani Pass getting the better of me one day - just some minor scratches. Spare key, manual.

Not much else to say! Purchased for R107k and looking to part with her for a reasonable price. Best offer, BIKE MUST GO! 

Attachments

• IMG-2715.jpg
    IMG-2715.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG-2647.jpg
    IMG-2647.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 367

Latest posts