• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 Triumph Tiger 800 XC ABS - SOLD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark250gp

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800 XC ABS - 49 000 kms

Been a really good bike to me with not a single days bother, true go anywhere do it all bike. Happy on the road and off-road. I bought it on 32K kms from a seriously pedantic owner and have done 18K kms in the last two years, most of it has been highway mileage.

Unfortunately no service history but I have serviced it every 5K kms since I bought it. The previous owner said it had been serviced at Holeshot since new, Triumph have no record of the services and Holeshot said they would check, They have since lost their Triumph dealership and I’m still waiting for the feedback.
Rear brake pads have just been replaced, the rear tyre is still good, the front may need changing in the next couple of thousand km’s. Bike will come with a washable filter and new front brake pads (not needed yet).

Bike comes with both keys, the original Triumph tool kit and the extra’s listed below.

Aftermarket Extras:
Yoshimura Pipe – Amazing sound
Givi Pannier Racks
Sidestand Foot Enlarger
Headlight Grille
SW Motech Tank Ring
Homemade Luggage Plate and Top Box
Phone Mount
C-Tek Quick Connect Battery Charger – Charger Included
Paddock Stand Bobbins

Standard Triumph XC Accessories:
12V socket
Bash Plate
Radiator Guard
Hand Guards
Centre Stand

Honesty bit:

I dropped the bike in the garage, there is some damage to the beak. Check the last pic. Not bad or noticeable but worth mentioning.

One of the spotlights got water in it, I've disconnected them both but the wiring is still there in place, they are switched on with the high beam.

I have some additional luggage and kit that I will include if I get the correct offer (Triumph Tank Bag, Roll Top Bag, Handle Bar Bag).

R 68 000.00

If you need anymore pics, just shout 083 386 8273  ;)

Beak