• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2018 Cleanup - Prices lower than BTC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tman21

Grey Hound
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
2015 Trax for PDS
Should fit 08-16 Models KTM and Husaberg, Stock spring.  Has Xtrig preload adjuster worth 4K serviced by Shock logic and only did the Roof. R9000
(I also have a link Trax coming off my Husq, available in 2-3 weeks @R7000, will fit Husq up until 2018 models)

2x EKS brand goggles, one in box only used this weekend and its been washed.  2X scott goggles but ones foam strip coming loose + extra strap + extra lens + 1xArriete goggle. R1250 takes them all 3 of them has plenty life and 1 is basically new.

KTM Husq Shock springs
2x 54/260 For SX/Husq (link bikes) R800each
1x 72/250 For KTM/Husaberg (PDS bikes) R1000

KTM Husq Sprockets R500 for both
51T Steel (+-15hrs)
49T Renthal Ally (new)

Race Chip One For Ford/Mazda BT50.  I removed it to have my ECU remapped at the lovely price of R3500 however bakkie is 100% the same and I have Race Chip VS remap Dyno sheets to accompany.  Its plug and play and I will "Plug" it for you and show you how. 2000ONCO

Acerbis Helmet Size S Perhaps Used 3 timesR1250

Collection can take place at my house in Little Falls Roodepoort or at my office in Randburg,  if you think the item can be sent postnet counter to counter add 100zar to the prices mentioned.