2StrokeDan saying hello again.[it is tiring]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Hello mods! And common members! I could not get into the forum, and thought at first that I was banned, but when I eventually managed to get logged in again, I found myself in the status of newbie.  So here goes; hi to all, I am a keen biker, never been without one for 35years, often owning a few at a time. Like everyone else I have my likes and dislikes, and time will show that I am not fond of BMW's. I have been on a few WD outrides, and even on PistonPete's Oudthshoorn bash, and I liked every member that I met. Only BobNob is a little bit stuck-up :peepwall: he is a BMW fanatic, you see. But even Bob's got a good heart and I am sure we will still become friends, or at least get along fine. :dousing:
One clear thing that you will find inextricably intertwined through my posts is my passion for Yamahas, the greatest motorcycle manufacturer ever in this
galactic system that we find ourselves in.