a new Louis Greef adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elmo

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Sent: 21 August 2008 11:35 AM
To: 'Rainer Gaier'; 'Warren Morris'; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; 'Nicolene Basson'
Subject: African Bike Challenge Film shoot in Lesotho

Hi everyone,

I am busy planning a film shoot (pilot) in Lesotho hopefully next month sometime. I have been asked to do a trailer for MIPCOM TV (Cannes) and whoever joins me will have their mug on TV screens worldwide as well as photographs in two books. Bring your bike and gear as some expedition training will be given by me. This is VERY rugged and extremely beautiful terrain!

Filming will commence over a weekend and costs such as accommodation, dinner, bed, breakfast and chase vehicle will be R2950 per person. Not included is fuel, oil, drinks and gratuities. Female and pillion riders are most welcome. There are 3 seats available in the chase vehicle for those who would like to come if they don't have a bike.

I will also get special rates for us regarding some of the excursions. One such, is the highest abseil in the world and you could be one with your name in history!

Bookings are essential and 50% deposit paid upfront to secure a place. First come basis, so please RSVP. Once we are fully booked, I will confirm a date (possibly the middle or 3rd week of September).

Sincerely,

LOUIE GREEFF 

BEYONDXTREME FILM PRODUCTIONS cc

Ã?   011 477 6003

Ę   086 642 6313

Ę   011 4755 1047

Č   072 587 1488