Action Cameras strike again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How is this for awesome service!!

I bought the Drift HD from Action Cameras about two weeks ago, and had it delivered to my door a day or two after I paid for it. I set it up to my liking, and went on a ride to see how it performed. I only managed to record about 1 hour or so of footage before the thing died on me. So I called Warrick and he asked me to send it back, which I did.

Then this morning, the courier arrives at my door with my camera sorted, and I am happy as larry!! So I open the parcel and thats when I see brilliant Customer service in action.... How it is supposed to be!! :thumleft: :thumleft:

They have sent me a brand new unit, no questions asked, no extra charges. Simply a matter of, the other one was a dud so here is a new one for you. I didnt have to wait for my original camera to be sent to the manufactureres for repairs and have to wait three months before I get it back!! Just a shiny new one with not having to quibble about it!! :ricky:

And to top it all off, they threw in a free T-shirt as well. Fek me, they even got the size right :eek7:

So a huge thanks to the guys at Action Cameras, your service has been superb, and your actions in dealing with the issues I have had, have been perfect. I think I am somewhat stunned by such good service. I cant even remember the last time I dealt with a company who performed half as well!!

One very happy customer here :biggrin: