Adventure Ride to Zingela on 500's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonW

Grey Hound
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Boss Hoss (all models)
Last weekend 4 friends did a ride out to Zingela Lodge.

Video courtesy of [member=2428]Bullet[/member]

Last edited:
Very nice indeed, gives a good idea of that beautiful area!  :thumleft:
"I'll be baaaack".... but after May Jon, bit cooler then also - klippiespad hier kom ons!  :p

OomD said:
Jon you're making me miss my 500 even more. Lekker ride that was! :thumleft:

You seem to have bonded well with your 690  :thumleft:

BuRP said:
Very nice indeed, gives a good idea of that beautiful area!  :thumleft:
"I'll be baaaack".... but after May Jon, bit cooler then also - klippiespad hier kom ons!  :p

Looking forward to that, have some cool new tracks to show you. They won't make you tired like the last one, but if you go off track you'll most likely die  :biggrin:

Lovely, ride  :thumleft:

Handing over my 500 this week to @Hardy de Kock for the upcoming Kaokoland trip Jon, and ...
"I'll be baaaack"
... mid-May. Then some servicing and it should be ready for some KZN exploration again I reckon (y)

'Exploration' yeah, for I hunch that those floods have caused some changes there too?
If so then that riverbed stretch should be interesting, ditto the river's edge post Zingela Lodge - if not the rest of it!

@ianb better be ready then too, as you&me have a score to settle there - just lots cooler this time! So re-pack that humongous backpack with RedBull & Coke again will ya? 🙃
@Renrew , up for some "Aag, it's just a short distance, let's do this!" stuff again? 😋
Will hear if @exkdx can come along then too, and have zero doubt Jon will string some other however more local reprobates along, always great!

No pressure Jon.... 😉

Handing over my 500 this week to @Hardy de Kock for the upcoming Kaokoland trip Jon, and ...

... mid-May. Then some servicing and it should be ready for some KZN exploration again I reckon (y)

'Exploration' yeah, for I hunch that those floods have caused some changes there too?
If so then that riverbed stretch should be interesting, ditto the river's edge post Zingela Lodge - if not the rest of it!

@ianb better be ready then too, as you&me have a score to settle there - just lots cooler this time! So re-pack that humongous backpack with RedBull & Coke again will ya? 🙃
@Renrew , up for some "Aag, it's just a short distance, let's do this!" stuff again? 😋
Will hear if @exkdx can come along then too, and have zero doubt Jon will string some other however more local reprobates along, always great!

No pressure Jon.... 😉
Remember to pack the extra clutch, fuel pump, seals, engine etc Bart....

No pressure Jon.... 😉
You welcome any time Bart, just say when (y)
Floods have left our part of Kzn alone, rivers rose quite a bit but are already subsiding.
Some great new routes to show you.

Latest posts