Advise needed - Impromptu road trip to Augrabies (Springbok and Aggenys)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Swambo and I have some time to spare and we are planning a impromptu road trip in the bakkie to Augrabies.

The plan is to camp or stay as cheap as possible for two nights at a time.

We are leaving Slaapstad on 28 September and stay at Starwors Campsite for 2 nights.

We are looking for affordable accommodation on our way to Riemvasmaak /Augrabies for one night in the Aggeneys / Pofadder region. Any advise will be appreciated. I'm not having much luck finding places on the interwebs. Seeing that the plan is to only stay over for one night a B&B will do.

Then we plan to camp 2-3 nights at the Hotsprings at Riemvasmaak or at Augrabies.

From Augrabies we want to spend a night on Verneukpan, any advise here will also be appreciated. I saw that there are a campsite with caravans somewhere on the pan.

From Verneukpan we want to stay a night in Calvinia and then we want to take the R355 and spend a night Die Mond before we head back home.

In short any information regarding "cheap" accommodation in the Aggeneys / Pofadder area, Calvina and on Verneukpan will be appreciated.