AED for an F800?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staffie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GSA
It seems, some say...

1680182336610.png

that my rides heart has decided to say bye-bye...

If the bike is not ridden for a day or so she sukkels to swing over and start. Donno if she's just being difficult - note I am referring to the gender (*Staffie runs and hides*), or if it's the 'juicebox'?
I have a CTEK on "recond" mode connected now but if that does not solve the temper tantrum; what do I get and where? I have read a few articles and strangely enough, there are conflicting opinions on the "model/range" one should use. Seems that a "YTX14" is the one to go for but before I blow up something with my shocking knowledge of power, currents and sparks in general - some suggestions, please.
And then, where's the best place to buy and what do I look out for? Keep in mind I think I had one size 10 socket once, it has disappeared (seker maar gesien hier kom k@k) as I'm not that great with mechanical, electrical or technical stuff...I know of primum auxilium, lex, if statements, debits and credits and how to spend money I don't have... I'm not a technical/mechanical person and I'm not afraid to say it. That's why I ask for assistance rather than break or blow up something.
Finally - let me take a wild guess... The 'juicebox' - do I need a pilot's license and astrophysics degree to replace it? I know it's hidden somewhere in front under all the plastics...
Looking forward to educated responses.