Aircon Jacket is the business!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemer man

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Those that know me will know that when I find a product that really works, I am not afraid to testify to the fact!!, well let me tell you I have found one that is absolutely fantastic, and will completely transform your riding pleasure in mid summer.
Adventurer advertised a few months ago that he had these aircon jackets/vests that had just arrived, I remember reading the post and being a little sceptical, anyway long story short when I was at ADV house the other day these came up for discussion, Kurt mentioned he had used one on that fateful trip of theirs down to the Cape in Dec and loved it and that in the high heat of the time hehad, had a cool and comfortable ride there and back, so I bought one, I was unable to try it out until this last weekend.

WOW it is unbelievable, simply put the jacket under the tap, it soaks up an incredible amount of water, it has something between the layers that seem to hold the water in, squeeze out the excess and put on over your shirt and then put your jacket on, as soon as you start to heat up the evaporative cooling process starts, it is simply amazing I felt cool the whole ride, all I did when we stopped for lunch was put it under the sprinkler and away I went again
The price is R480 which to my mind is money well spent, I will not ride anywhere in summer without it again.
Thanks Kurt for telling me about this fantastic product.

Attachments

• Aircon Jacket.jpg
    Aircon Jacket.jpg
    219.7 KB

Latest posts