Alternative accommodation for the EC bash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAZIL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have had a few PMs from out of town dogs to look for warmer/comfortable accommodation
Close to the bash and like myself don’t want to walk around like a frozen robot at night with all our kit on.
So here is an offer from the Karoo hotel .
If anyone else has found accommodation please post here for the other dogs  that like comfort in winter.
Hope this helps.

Herewith a few accomodation options for those who might like to stay over at the hotel on the 12th & 13th June, 09. Due to our limited ammount of rooms I would prefer it if we could put 2 people to a room in the hotel - ie. there would be a single & a double bed in the rooms. Those who want a room to themselves will be charged our normal single supplement extra.

This package will include 2 nights accomodation including breakfast and a delectable three course dinner and the "Steytlerville Follies" show on Saturday night. Friday nights dinner is not included in the price - Dinner will be available to order from our standard a la carte menu.

Hotel en-suite rooms with either bath or shower. Sharing R590.00 per person. Single R690.00
Hotel off-suite rooms - share a bathroom. Sharing R510.00 per person. Single R610.00

Backpackers - 2 to a room - communal bathroom - bring sleeping bags & towels - R325.00 p.p.
         "               " "   "     "             "                  "       we provide bedding & towels R400.00 p.p.

The Karroo Theatrical Hotel was featured in the T.V. programme KWELA on the DSTV channel KYKNET during the first week on 2009. If you would like to see it you may do so by clicking on the link below.

Also check out our Weekend Post feature blog on:- https://blogs.theherald.co.za/globaltable

Best regards,
Mark. (Owner)
049-835-0010
072-424-7185