Another ride with a difference!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgy

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
Today I took Edgy out at Kenton on Sea to collect lunch :biggrin:
The sea was absolutely stunning for a change!

Attachments

• DSCN0292.JPG
    DSCN0292.JPG
    48.9 KB
  • DSCN0294.JPG
    DSCN0294.JPG
    34.2 KB
  • DSCN0295.JPG
    DSCN0295.JPG
    32.8 KB
  • DSCN0297.JPG
    DSCN0297.JPG
    27.7 KB
  • DSCN0298.JPG
    DSCN0298.JPG
    48.4 KB
`Lil`Edgy, boat duck Edgy and lunch! :thumleft:

Attachments

• DSCN0301.JPG
    DSCN0301.JPG
    43.2 KB
  • DSCN0302.JPG
    DSCN0302.JPG
    39.1 KB
  • DSCN0303.JPG
    DSCN0303.JPG
    60.6 KB
  • DSCN0285.JPG
    DSCN0285.JPG
    44 KB
If you dont mind me saying so your lil Edgy has a very naughty face!! :thumleft:

What a lekker morning you had..............Water was like glass and lekker lunch,supper and breakfast. :thumleft:

Thanks for the pics

i caught a few of those as well, carpenters by the looks of it, damn good eating

Eish!! You make me jealous!! The sea looks nice and smooth, what a day you must have had!!

I grew up there over all my school holidays, bought my first 50cc from the money I earned working at Three-ways supermarket back in the day  :thumleft:

Nice one with  difference, i believe you had lots of rain there in your valley, how about some flying mud pics!

Love the sea when it's flat and the fishing is so easy when you not throwing innards over the edge (!)
Sorry to have missed you when we passed through last week, but I certainly found the mud. Hope to see you guys around soon, don't forget we spoke about drinks on the last Wed of the month.

Ulysses in Cunningham rd with Nemo, Sweetness, BMWPE, Fish Eagle, Jughead etc etc, and not forgetting bossman and lady, Beagle Boy. Always a great get together to bring things up to speed and chat and plan and braai and whatever.