Anyone selling a scooter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dish

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Howdy Gents

Im looking to find a scooter for a round trip of 15kms a day work and back.. Basically gatvol of juggling and moving my 1090 in and out of the garage around my wifes car and then doing it all again in the evening.

Does anyone have one they are looking to part with? Looking at something in the 150 odd range as I'm a decent size unit weighing in at 110kgs. I don't mind the make, big boy, Kymco, Sym, so long as reliable and fuel efficient. I would prefer something that looks like the sym crox, or the Big boy crossover, or BWS. I've scoured FB marketplace and the majority are cuc. Looked at new from big boy, but service was so crappy that I dont see why they should get my 22k. I would prefer to spend under 20k if possible as its literally going to be a zip to the office and back and around the suburb tool..

I did see the 200cc SYM going recently - looks lovely but slightly out of budget and not really the styling I'm after..

Anyone got something that's sitting around that is in great nick that they may decide to part with?? JHB North, fourways area??