Arrival updated (in first post)... New Drift HD Action Camera - ALL SOLD OUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayneh

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BSA (all models)
News Update as of today - Thursday the 13th October: The first shipment lands tomorrow.

Due to the massive demand, a flurry of pre-orders have resulted in all the first shipment of 50x units being sold by 12 this morning.

We will be receiving another 50x units this year -  around the 15th November.

If you wish to get yourself a Drift HD Action Camera before Xmas, please pre-order with me or Warrick, or any of the national dealers. The sooner the better - ask the lucky guys who are receiving their Drift HDs on Monday.

Email me on [email protected]... I'll hook you up.

News Update as of today - Tuesday the 11 October:

Okay - great news... The new Drift HD Action Cameras were crated and flew out of Hong Kong this morning. They are coming in on the fastest priority express (3-4 days), which means we should get them on Friday.
This means we can start the pre-order deliveries from Monday/Tuesday.   ;D

Each country is only getting 50 with the first shipment... And we expect to be sold out very soon.

Next shipment will be in November... So if you lose out now, you can still order a Drift HD before Xmas (what a lekker present to one's self)  ;)

The new Drift HD model Action Camera is on track to hit SA shores by the week of the 25th Sept.

Get hold of me if you're looking for Drift dealer in the Western Cape.  :deal:

Also, due to the high level of interest in this class-leading, high-definition, helmet/bike-mounted camera, we have a growing list of pre-order clients... These are people who have prepaid to guarantee their camera with the 1st shipment.

Attachments

• Angle.jpg
    Angle.jpg
    134.6 KB
  • Helmet full side.jpg
    Helmet full side.jpg
    221.3 KB