Awesome Eastern Cape!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgy

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
Went on a short trip on Friday close to home ,and found a hidden gem between Grahamstown and Kenton on sea,Assegai Trails.It was stunning scenery and very affordable at R65 a head.It is all self catering without elec,basically camping,but with hot water and flush loo s for the ladies. I am trying to get photo"s sorted.

Edgy hoe is dit moontlik dat jy in ons gebuurtes bly maar nooit saam met ons ry nie? HUH?

GS-Holic,we will surely meet shortly(Hogsback?) I can"t get these photo"s on the site,please help,can i mail them to somebody to post?

Photos posted on behalf of Edgy.  Best if Edgy do the descriptions, I am only the little helper in this thread.  Lekker view down on that river.  Enjoy! ;D

Attachments

• Dscn0472.jpg
    Dscn0472.jpg
    115.6 KB
  • Dscn0474.jpg
    Dscn0474.jpg
    111.4 KB
  • Dscn0475.jpg
    Dscn0475.jpg
    111.8 KB
  • Dscn0479.jpg
    Dscn0479.jpg
    74.1 KB
  • Dscn0482.jpg
    Dscn0482.jpg
    89 KB
A gps track will also help ! Then we can share it, or is it a secret spot ?

Do you have more pics and directions, like Nardus said.

BTW, that KLR looks shit hot, I like  :thumright:
drif.gif

I smaak your scooter. How do think those stickers will hold on the tank?

Guys ,very easy to find this spot,take the Salem/Grahamstown road inland from Kenton on Sea for about 25 kms,Assegai trails on the rhs.I got no GPS yet unfortunatley.There are some stunning dirt roads in the area-come and check it out!

That was part of the recce route we did as proposed by Watty for the WDBash - agree very nice roads.

Groenie,thanks.I had the stickers made locally out of perforated material to hopefully prevent bubbling,been on about 3 months--so far so good,and at R90 a set not to serious

Latest posts