Back at last

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Not really new, but because I checked in so often before, Wilddogs found its way onto the same list as Facebook at work i.e banned.

Also, don't really have a cell phone much good for surfing and my previous little lap top, well I could drink a case of beer waiting fot it to boot up, never mind load a page. One of dem dial up goeters as well.

A while back got sorted with da 3G thing but the laptop still struggled so it was all I could do to browse here and there, trying to post something could take another case of beer, so in the interests of staying sober.....................

But now I am really sorted, very far from a IT fundi but my father in law arranged for me to be the pround owner of this very fancy, very fast machine I am typing on now, hell it's even faster than the fancy thing I have at work. HP620 or something.

So anyway, it's good to be back, even though I never really left, but I thought I'd start here by saying hello again.