Baviaans one nighter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Ride Report guys

Stunning Bikes.....love the tents

Great colour coding.....

Attachments

• Bike2.JPG
    Bike2.JPG
    109.9 KB
Must be something in the air - love the way you be-creep the sosaties with the camera ;D

Nothing like a trip like this to refresh a man's sole, or is it soul - can never tell the difference.

Anyway, please do it again soon, I enjoyed it.

hayleyscomet said:
Great Ride Report guys

Stunning Bikes.....love the tents

Great colour coding.....

RAKAD on the move!  Yeah, baby!

Hi Paulsky,
Cool ride report...I am really bad at getting these done  ::). We just done  Baviaans trip 2 weeks ago.
Nice new scoot!!

PS I have been trying to call you, I still have your cargo net :-\. Give me a shout and I will drop it off for you.

Thanks Paulsky

Photo taken in the Cederberg....If only i could show you what happened next...a little embarrising..maybe next time.

Ride Safe

Lekker soos 'n krekker!!!

Just 1 question: Why that moer-of-'n knife if you had sosaties for dinner?

HC, that's what you call the "domino effect"!!!!!!!!!!

It was very funny at the time....we had both family's with us and we had all Been swimming in the nearby rock pool...when 1 of the boys decided to go play with Dadâ??s bikeâ?¦only he ends up slipping on the rocks knocking my bike over and Russâ??s bike followedâ?¦
We both thought it made a damn good pictureâ?¦
A little embarrassing though â?¦went on to put her down 3 more times that weekend
Ride Safe Guys

That is seriously funny.
The knife is a wood saw that we used to cut braaiwood, it's saved our arses a couple of time when we have come across trees fallen in the path

Two tents for that ALLCOCK, how did BRIGGS survive?
Where's the rest of the guys?