• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Boy CGL150 for sale - As new R4450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelis+

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I know it is pushing it to advertise this bike on an adventure forum, but I would like to offer in mitigation a) I am led to believe that Big Boy like this one was used by a couple to travel Africa and b) perhaps someone can use this to learn to ride a bike.

The history of the bike began with my wife turning 40,  insisting that we start motorcycle riding.  After initial resistance from me (I thought it too dangerous) I bought us each a 2003 F650GS.  The bike tipped over a couple of times with her and she decided that the bike is too big for her (by this time  she had actually mastered the skill to jump off the bike as it tipped over shortly after stopping).  She then suggested that she would like to learn on a smaller bike, hence the Big Boy CGL150.  She subsequently got cold feet again, and gave up on the idea.  I have since sold the two F650GS's and upgraded to a F800GS.  I now have a Big Boy bike with only 200 km on the clock for sale.  It retails new on special at the moment for R5 950, and I am selling it for R4 450, a R1500 discount for the happy new owner.

I live in Craighall, and can be contacted on 082 464 0213 or on [email protected] (Nelis)

Attachments

• DSCF1727.JPG
    DSCF1727.JPG
    79.4 KB