Bike 2 Bike comms- things to consider before choosing one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bike2Bike

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I am always getting phone calls from customers asking which one is the best to buy.  I see also on the forum people always asking which one to choose between them. It can be a hard choice and here are some guidelines to help. I HOPE!!!  ;)

We sell Interphone, SENA and Scala bluetooth headsets, and  prices start at R1200 and go up to R6400.

The first thing I always ask my customers, is what do you want from a headset? I wont try and sell you a R5000 headset when a R2200 headset will suit your needs perfectly.

Things to consider are:
How many people are you wanting to talk too, now and in the future? A wife on same bike? 2 other riders? Another 4 people?  Next year when my Son gets his Bike then 3 bikes etc?
Do you want music?
Do you want an FM radio?
What is your budget?
If you want comms with freinds with existing headsets ? (different brands don't pair and talk to each other  ::)

Other things to consider are:
Back up support? Who do I phone if I cant remember how to pair my device, or you get a new phone? MEN don't read manuals! ;D
Product knowledge of the sales rep? (do they actually know how the one brand compares to others and how it even works)
Spare parts availability?
Repairs/replacement units?
What happens if something breaks?
Is it a reputable South African based dealer who will be around in 6 months if you have any problems?

We have been selling bluetooth headsets for over 5 years now and have all the spare microphones, brackets, batteries etc for all the brands we sell.    We also have second hand Interphone F4 units to buy and we can give you an honest product comparison between the different brands.  Next week I will be posting my updated product comparison (including the Interphone f5).  And next month we launch the LONG awaited answer to GROUP comms - Now you can have two way radio comms, music, GPs and cellphone, all working together effortlessly. 
Thanks, email me if you need any advise.

[email protected]

Latest posts