• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bike Finance - Oostfin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 600 Z
Hi Guys

These threads refer.............https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=255529.msg4594709#msg4594709

I'd like to advertise this Service more efficiently, I do believe there is a huge demand for this.

How do I do this??

Last night , I've PM'ed a couple Sellers, but somehow it feels like I'm spamming them, and that is something I just HATE myself.

I also dont want to chip in on any (financeable) For Sale Bike Ad, that may also be irritating.

So...........what do you Guys say??

Would like to be as discreetly as possible, but also as much in everyone's face as possible ;D >:D........we want to market effectively.

In short, I'd like to have every potential Seller/Buyer know about this Option, but I also dont want to be a spamming gatvlieg.

Suggestions welcome

edit - terwyl ons op die Topic is..........Mods, wanneer kry ek weer 'n Invoice as Vendor, of is ons op datum??