Bikelessness its no joke!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
My bike has been standing for a week now, and it was die most depressing week of my life :D !
Yearly maintenance and cleaning was the order of the day, and the reason for the long wait, but . . . this morning Fidel's guys dropped of my new sprocket(Thanks!) and I quickly put the bike back together.

Ah it felt great finally getting on the bike again!

The new raisers made a HUGE difference, my standing position has improved dramatically, and the sprocket,having went up 3teeth, meant I had greater acceleration. On soft ground the bike spins the rear wheel up till 3rd gear.

I took Plattekloof road out of Durbanville, having a nice scenic ride around the mountain and onto Zone7.
DSC00539Medium.jpg

Played here the whole afternoon, had 2 minor offs, sprained me hand and slightly ripped my jacket  ;D but its all good.

Found allot of tracks, on the area opposite Z7
DSC00536Medium.jpg

Sandy stretch
DSC00537Medium.jpg

Whoo look at that !!
DSC00538Medium.jpg

At home
DSC00541Medium.jpg

Going to Atlantis tomorrow morning, its great being on the bike again! Who knew a week could do this to a person! :D

serenity.jpg

Something about a Lady in Red Bike in Red :thumleft:

Nope you don't understand, I've been bikeless now since end Oct when the idiot jaywalker took me out.  I'll hear from the insurance by Wednesday next week, but the doc has instructed me to stay off till January.  Cages aint no fun. :mad:

Stephan said:
Nope you don't understand, I've been bikeless now since end Oct when the idiot jaywalker took me out.  I'll hear from the insurance by Wednesday next week, but the doc has instructed me to stay off till January.  Cages aint no fun. :mad:

Ja, that is kak..... I was grounded Sat due to Friday  :-[ :-[ and Sunday was a "family day" this weekend is "COMPANY" kark, so gonna claim the 15th / 16th I think, or maybe 14th 15th is better?

you lot think bikelessnessis bad???
imagine having 2 beauts on your doorstep,
and not the knee you need to ride,
no,  my friends,  THAT is frustrating!!!

Jis Canjora, dieselfde hier by my,die 800 wag nog vir my enkel om reg te kom,kon hom maar vir Stefan gelos het by die Bash,dan sou ek nie 2 speedfines gekry het huistoe nie. Dan wil ek ook net vir jou dankie sê vir jou krikke wat ek gebruik het op die Bash.   

Ohhhh Well Guys I have been bikeless since 20 Oct too ......!!!!! Ypou can imagine how this Wild one is climbing the walls..... >:D >:D

Glad to see that you are up n riding EnXR :ricky:

Shite GG, must be allot worse than PMS. Just dont get hostile, babes! :D

Etienne, thank little big man. Glad to see youre mobile again.  :thumleft:

Just one thing....be carefull and dont ride on your ace there around Zone7. There have been muggings and nasties there.

Tjorts.

Hehehehe.... :ricky: :ricky:
never had the 'fortunate' experience of that feeling...........!!!!!! but I/m sure as hell beginning to KNOW WHAT IT MUST FEEL LIKE.... >:D :ricky: :ricky:

Bikeless from 1 Aug this year.  In all 4 months had a one deom on the 700 Transalp.  (Just had to go for a ride  - unfortunately only just 20 minutes)

But sooner or later I will have lekker wheels again.  Keeping the faith.

Raggety it is NO JOKE being without those two wheels......even 20 mins when one has the opp gives that sense freedom

Hope to see you up n riding again....

Hang in there!!!! :biggrin:

Ditto! Buy ur daugter a Conti scoot and borrow it now and then ! Ha ha :imaposer:

Vasbyt julle bikeless dudes, your time will come, it allways does!

Nice one Etienne

Lekka to see a sign board inviting anyone who wants to go enjoy themselves - usually tells you to piss off, private property.

Bikeless since October and found myself wandering around this site far too much - usually hooked up in the trade, buy & sell section.

Strange how you gradually start steering away from the ride reports, maybe it's just a bit of jealousy

For now i'm still bikeless, but not for very much longer :thumleft: