Bluetooth earbuds/earphones

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Breekbeen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
Wie gebruik earbuds/earphones as julle ry.
Die nuwe fone het mos nie meer n aux plug vir earphones nie, het tevore al met gewone earphones gery.
My probleem is 2 goed, ek ry net met n MX helmet en die earphones wat ek gebruik het maak na n uur of wat my ore seer.
Gewoonlik ry ek net met earplugs.
Die Bluetooth earbuds lyk vir my baie bulky en dink dat dit my nog meer kan pla.
Laat weet gerus.

iamgigglz

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I'm using a pair of Shure SE215 earbuds - the wireless version. They seal my ears really well against wind noise but I can still hear traffic around me.
They sit quite deep inside my ear and the cable wraps around the top of the ear so no problem with the helmet.

I got mine from Toms Sound & Music for R1600 but I see they're a lot more expensive now. They sound really good - I guess they're "high end"

51jdyrMmSsL._CR0,53,615,615_UX175.jpg

BFG

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I've been wondering about this for a while now as well.
I always have earphones in when riding longer distance, cuts down the wind noise and I can listen to music.
My issue is that every time I pull my helmet down the ear piece moves a bit and I'd be worried that wireless ones might fall out and be gone for good.

Breekbeen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
I'm using a pair of Shure SE215 earbuds - the wireless version. They seal my ears really well against wind noise but I can still hear traffic around me.
They sit quite deep inside my ear and the cable wraps around the top of the ear so no problem with the helmet.

I got mine from Toms Sound & Music for R1600 but I see they're a lot more expensive now. They sound really good - I guess they're "high end"

51jdyrMmSsL._CR0,53,615,615_UX175.jpg
What is battery life like?

sandrot

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Kyk na Cardo freecom 4 plus
Jbl speakers wat werk.

iamgigglz

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
What is battery life like?
I've never really tested them from gull to flat but I would estimate 8 hours of constant music.

A few weekends ago I had them on and paired to my phone with nothing playing for well over 6 hours in total - haven't charged them since then.
When you switch them on the sexy voice says "over 4 hours" remaining.

Grumpleton

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I got a pair of Sony Wi-c 200 from incredible for R 500 they are great and the battery lasts for 2 days , they are not great for using your phone when riding but for music they work very well

Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR400
Wie gebruik earbuds/earphones as julle ry.
Die nuwe fone het mos nie meer n aux plug vir earphones nie, het tevore al met gewone earphones gery.
My probleem is 2 goed, ek ry net met n MX helmet en die earphones wat ek gebruik het maak na n uur of wat my ore seer.
Gewoonlik ry ek net met earplugs.
Die Bluetooth earbuds lyk vir my baie bulky en dink dat dit my nog meer kan pla.
Laat weet gerus.
Earphones are uncomfortable after being worn for a long time. You can try to buy a helmet intercom. I have just received a EJEAS V6 Pro via Amazon for $54.99 delivered, not tried it on the bike yet, but it seems to work fine.

13.jpg

katana

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
One day when I am big I will have custom earbuds made. Everything else just falls out or hurts. Nothing can beat the sound quality of in ear buds.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I use AirPod Pros from Apple, have been for a while with cycling and other activities and used them for the last 2 years on the bike.

There is a lot of benefit to them, the noise cancelling feature eliminates virtually all wind noise, so even just having them in with no music playing works great.

They charge EXTREMELY fast, battery lasts about 5 hours on the AirPod itself, then when you stop for fuel ect just pop them in the case, 1min of charging gets them back up to a good few hours of use.

The option to share audio is great if you have a pillion, if my wife is on the back you simply “share audio” so you can both listen to the same source and still control your volume individually.

They’re extremely durable, I use my current pair all over the world for travel, cycling, running, skiing in -10c ect for over two years now. Even dove into a river once trying to save a dog that fell in with the case in my pocket and they were fine.

Highly recommend it and will for sure get another set once needed.