• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold BMW F800GS 2008 - 27000km

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
2008 F800GS for sale. I have had the bike since 2010 (Second owner), and it's never missed a beat. Just returned from service and had the front fork seals and oil all replaced.

Extras:
- Wild @ Heart Crash Bars (Have a few scrapes and could do with a fresh powder coating)
- Shorai - LFX Lithium Battery (Replaced about a year back - R4500 from acesports)
- LeoVince slip on with removable baffle (think I still have original exhaust which I will include if i can find it)
- Decatted
- 2 x Sets Spot Lights
- Upgraded both standard and bright headlights to HID headlights kit.
- Currently has lowered progressive suspension springs installed - lowered by 40mm (have the original springs which have around 8000km on and included in sale)
- Front Rim replaced with Excel rim (much stronger)
- Has standard screen installed, high screen included in sale
- Heidenau K60 tyres front and back with decent tread
- Low seat as well as original seat included in sale
- Luggage plate and alu top box (Cant recall brand - fits full face helmet)
- Headlight Protector
- Barkbusters
- Trax Panniers (Black to match bike)
- Custom Alu sump guard

Honesty Section:
- I purchased the bike on around 8000km, and the previous owner had had a rock strike on the sump (at the time he could not get spares) and he found a crack which he had professionally welded (He was head of VW motorsport and was told the fabrication team did the repair). he assured me it was better than new and I have subsequently done almost 20000km like that without any issues. they also fabricated the sump guard at the same time hence it's a custom design.
- recently returned from a trip to Namibia and did have a few low speed lay downs in the soft sand - crash bars did what they should but have lost some of their color...
- the bike is low mileage but is a 2008 which has been ridden (not abused), so does have the usual superficial paint marks etc.
BMW GS 1.jpg
BMW GS 4.jpg
BMW GS 5.jpg
BMW GS 6.jpg

Price - looking for R65 000 including all extras (Or R60 000 ex Trax panniers)

Last edited: