• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW R 1200 GS Adventure SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiG DoM

Desert Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Desert X
On behalf of friend.

2006 1200 Adventure

30,000km, second owner. I bought it on 15,000km last year and have been rather meticulous about her, being mechanically inclined.

Extras: 45L Hepco top box (insulated with O-ring seal, dual lock), Ventura headlight protector, raised handle bars, added fused accessory plug point (to fit cell charger, ipod etc next to ignition), Tracetec card (somewhere on it!)

Standard: ABS, heated grips, hand protectors, fog lights (one bracket damaged: R260 to replace), pannier racks

Other mods: some amazing mods: anodised metallic blue tank side covers, dashboard cover, aesthetically modified boot pad by the brake master cylinder, Heidenau tyres (rear needs replacing soon, front still good, best 50/50 tyres money can buy in my opinion).

Scratches: small fall a few months back on right. Damage: a few scratches on crash bars, hand protector and tappet cover protector. Nothing serious, low speed tip over. Fog light bracket on the light cracked, light itself is still perfect.

Asking R101,000. Book value is R99,000 without extras according to BMW so this is a real bargain… I was selling at R113,000 before. Would like to upgrade in the next few months. If you can’t afford R160,000 for the new model, this is as close as you are getting to it!

Call Charl on 0834117471 or [email protected].
(EC Based = e-mail for more pics)

Attachments

• DSC00344.JPG
    DSC00344.JPG
    94.3 KB

Latest posts