• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW R90/6 For Sale - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
R35 000.00.  1974 model.

I aquired this bike by default and have over the past four years had a lot of enjoyment riding it. I also have an  R65 and this one is just not going to be used as it should. I thought of customizing it to a scrambler, but I just can't. Time to move on and let someone else appreciate and enjoy it.

I have priced the bike high, at what I consider it's worth, and to discourage angle grinder swingers from buying it. If you buy it and use it for what it is, you get value for your money.

It was rebuilt to concourse standard by a previous owner, but was not ridden much before I bought it. I have the paper work on the rebuilt. It came with a full Crauser fairing which I had removed and the original front end restored. I've spent a lot more money on the bike than I'm asking and you're getting a trusty Airhead good to take you anywhere. Comes with BMW panniers and is registered in my name.

You can read all about the bike here https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=84949.0 There's more I can tell you, but too much to write down. Those that are interested can call me.

The bike is not currently in its concourse condition and needs a good polish. My son had it for some months in Melkbosstrand, but hardly rode it and has now stopped riding bike. I fetched it in June and rode it home to PE. It runs like a Swiss watch. Note that it basically has a new enjin, following the crank rebuild by Martin Walker. Done about 3 000km since.

It will be serviced by Volker before delivery. If there are specific questions, I'll update this post. AND PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BIKE IF IT IS YOUR INTENSION TO CUT IT UP AND CUSTOMISE.

Gerard
084 492 7680

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    403.1 KB · Views: 387