Boesseun and new to the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boes-man

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Hi Guys and girls after reading the rules of engagement and a little bit about this introduction thingy I need to say hi and give some background of myself.

Stay in Pretoria Work in Woodmead. Like to spend as much time possible on 2 wheels.

Biking started in primary school on the farm and yes rode up to about 1997 and stoped.

Started back on the offroad bikes in 2000 and only did enduro riding/racing (Don't bother looking up my name... ;D ;D never won a race or anything like that. Just for fun. Had a major off in 2006 on the Waterberg 200 Regional race and yes OFF bikes completely.

2009 Told the wife sorry but have to ride again and stay on the road (UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE). Got myself an old XT600z TENERE to get back into the game. Sold it as it was a bit old and yip bought a Hyusong GT650s road bike.

Why I'm joining wild dog?? I just have to go back to dualies and get some use for my GS650F, 2nd hand but hey what a ride for a small guy like me.

Thats about it from me and my first post is posted.

Like to see you all in the future :thumleft: :thumleft: