Bret Tkacs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Good morning , As most members here like me I am sure you have watched his training videos , There is a page full posted in this section . I also have him as a FB friend , as I enjoy his videos. After watching another of his videos on sunday i had the craze idea to message him to enquire if he would be keen to visit SA . Aware that he has many "followers " on FB worldwide I was not really expecting a quick response , and possibly no response but still took the chance . Taking time zones into account I received a response this morning . He says he has been here and would like to return . Think it great news .
Now as the communication has just been open and nothing has been arranged , Not even sure how to go about it , I was wandering would you the member be keen to attend a training session with him ? He is also keen on exploring , solo or with a group . would you join him on a ride or part thereof ?
Guys I am just asking questions to see if it is possible to do something like this , aware of the costs od such a trip , and I cant sponsor from my side , But maybe crowd funding could be a option , pre selling training . I dont have any answers as yet , Very possibly jumping the gun by plenty  :imaposer:.
I have sent him my email address as it would be a better option to communicate that using messenger .
One thing I am sure of is that he would need a bike to use . Maybe a dealer would come to the party with a loan unit in lew of a open evening at the dealership . just kicking ideas around .
If you think the idea is feasible and can /could be beneficial , let me know in the comments .
As I mentioned , he is keen to visit , would like to explore solo or with a group , He also mentioned that he would like to make some videos of his trip/ training . So a chance to become a international star  :peepwall: