BRITS - River banks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVB

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Brits River banks

Any dogs interested in a dry riverbed and riverbank ride over the weekend or Monday? More of playing – a little bit technical, a few steep river banks, sandy patches etc but the beauty of this is that you only do what you want to and as the confidence grow try on some of the more difficult sections. This is more ‘track like’ and we will not be covering lots of km’s but rather play in the Jungle yard. I have always been playing there with the kids and their little quad but decided to start playing with my KLR. At first I was a bit worried (even sceptical and had some serious doubs about my abilities  :xxbah:) and although this is ideal for a plastic bike the KLR Managed to do most of the obstacles – and I am not the best of bikers on gravel out there! Anyone wants to join in over the weekend or on Monday? On Monday an old friend with XR500 will join – gr8 for confidence and fun!!  :laughing4:

Jul mag maar reply in Afrikaans - in Brits gebruik ons Engels net vir selfverdediging - lol  :imaposer: