Cape Newbie Ride: 9 Dec 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Camelman

Awhe dogs!

I've been waiting for the cool pics and reports form 17:00 last night!!  :'(

So..

I'll start it!  ;D

I'll say, that again it was a great day with great riders and great bikes. Thanks for the great route XT660! And thanks to Mark Hardy and others who rode in the dust as sweepers ensuring no one got lost.

My wife again mentioned how flippen nice the WD's are. Which makes pretty proud of WD!

Thanks again!
Here's some pics so long.

Attachments

• Windmills.jpg
    Windmills.jpg
    39.6 KB
  • Slippin_a_sliding.jpg
    Slippin_a_sliding.jpg
    53.4 KB
  • meerkat_very_happy.jpg
    meerkat_very_happy.jpg
    34.9 KB
  • me_happy_too.jpg
    me_happy_too.jpg
    56.7 KB
  • arrival_RiebeeckW.jpg
    arrival_RiebeeckW.jpg
    41.7 KB
Dit, my vrind wortel, is hoekom ek die nugterse bliks.. op ons jaareindfunksie was! Priorities, priorities!  ;D

Camelman said:
Dit, my vrind wortel, is hoekom ek die nugterse bliks.. op ons jaareindfunksie was! Priorities, priorities!  ;D

Same here....jammer ons kan nie dieselfde van ons vriend, Ingelegte Wortel se nie!!!!!

Camelman said:
Impliseer jy dat ek babbelas was.... Nee my maat, Ek moes ongelukkig gister oggend die hond kos gee. So kon dit nie maak nie... ;D

Yeah Mark is okay!

Was a classic fall though. :hello2:

Final score: KTM: 2. BMW 1, Honda 1.

haha, technically BMW 2, i had a little oops on the "special stage"

but hey, if a biker falls in the forest and no-one takes a photo, does it count?

;D ;D ;D

i would like to remark though that myself, herm and leandri (her first time on dirt ever) all made it through that muddy water standing up, without falling, on our BMWs. that one's for all the haters out there  8)

Wortel said:
Camelman said:
Impliseer jy dat ek babbelas was.... Nee my maat, Ek moes ongelukkig gister oggend die hond kos gee. So kon dit nie maak nie... ;D

Hond kos gee?  Hoe lank kon dit vat?

How about some names to the pictures?

No man Mark, what are you doing? ??? ??? ???

Now, please call Kat about those crash bars.....you need them my friend! ;D ;D ;D

Mark you crazy moegoe! :eek: :mrgreen:

Bliksem!

Good turn up for the ride! :cool:

It's been too long since I last rode with the WildDogs.

My new bike was annointed with bush blessings of dust, mud, water and friendship.

Thank you to Mark and the others for arranging the ride and for your patience with the noobs.

I'll add a little more later, just gotta get bonuses paid before end of day, so an equally pleasant thing to do.

Lawrence

So guys that concluds todays lesson on how to wash a bike, the next lessons will be "How to ride through a puddle" that is once I have mastered the art :)

Thanks to all, it was a great day with a mad bunch of wild dawgs.

Mark !!! You Biscuit  ;D ;D ;D
They Say,  " You'll never know what the water is like untill you dive in "
Well done my friend !