Cape Newbie Ride: 9 Dec 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
topbox said:
Brilliant GG, excellent the way you did the special stage on a 950.
  excellent stuff GG. us okes were discussing ur Dakar chances while you doing that special stage. seems like the boys have supreme faith in you!

I can't load any of the pics that I took at the moment........one of my wonderful, sweet natured, adorable cats decided to PISS on my lap top. :mad: and the wifes computer wont down load from the camera, should have it sorted soon.

Clockwork Orange said:
poor thing probably pissed itself laughing at the video clip of your dismount ;D ;D

+ 1  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wow Mark, what a dismount!
Especially like the way that 950 slides along..

Good one guys!

Dis mos Fire-Ant, parmantig deur die water vir 'n Duits-Wester ;D

Attachments

• wd10ag3.jpg
    wd10ag3.jpg
    165.3 KB
keithk said:
Clockwork Orange said:
poor thing probably pissed itself laughing at the video clip of your dismount ;D ;D

+ 1  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh yes, and guess what that particular cat's name is - she is my absolute baby (yes, I know, you're not supposed to have favourites, but she only loves me; how can I not aodre her in return)

Her name is

wait for it

EXTREME VELCRO

Nice on guys! Seems you enjoyed it. I was sweating like a pig at a wedding in Skelmbos - not a nice place to be if Spikes is out prowling :mad: :mad:

Ah well...

Mark, me thinks you should come riding with us - we help people up. Then again, we don't choose too technical trails...Lazy perhaps? >:D >:D

Thanks to all who came along on the ride.We(Mark and I)are happythat you all enjoyed the ride and the swimming lessons.
We actually hi-jacked Wes`s thread.
Next time Wes, we will have a photographer at the mud hot spots for you.
All though Mark had a good tumble,Wayn H had a more spectacular one.He was in 2nd spot behind me.His front wheel went in the first hole in the water and stopped and his bike overtook him.Pitty I couldnt get my camera out quick enough.
But hats off to all the noobs.They all rode so well,I dont even know who the were.
I am busy with the next ride.Mark and Iwill scout it out.
Once again , thanks Wes for a great thread and thank you all for making it a success.
Andy (XT660R)

XT660R said:
Next time Wes, we will have a photographer at the mud hot spots for you.

yes. next time i take a nap next to my dakkie make sure there's a camera so you have proof  ;D

but don't fret too much, topbox DID get this shot, proving that BeeEm riders can ride mud while standing AND waving (well, giving a 2 finger salute at least  ;D )

Attachments

• 2007_12090009640.jpg
    2007_12090009640.jpg
    225.9 KB
it was andy and mark that arranged

Thanks to Mark and Andy for a great day it was great fun. :D

wayneh said:
The_Wes, XT660, Mark, Lawerance, Go Girl... And all the many, many other Cape Wild Dogs out on Sunday's ride... Was very leka meeting ye'll. XT660, awesome route... Specially the water slide  >:D  When ya gonna post that vid of Mark's 9.8 hand-stand-dismount  :happy6:... Classic  ;D  Was happy to be near the front (with no cameras ready) when my black beast decided I needed a closer inspection of mud consistancy  ;)    Go Girl... Good on you for showing us why a higher percentage of women competitors finish the Dakar, than the guys... Great riding.

We most definately have to do this more often.