Cape Town to The Netherlands???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nextlife

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NXR 125
Hello All,

I am flying into Cape Town the middle of December. I have no bike as of yet but plan on buying a chinese model and travel to my destination... or as far as the bike will take me. My main purpose for visiting Africa is to volunteer....so anything extra is a plus. So I am very excited and hope to contribute to this forum as I travel the continent.

I am wondering if anyone could recommend me a reliable chinese motorcycle model that is for sale in Cape Town(125cc to 250cc - not sure the prices)? I would love to be as best prepared before I arrive so I know where to go and what to look for. Or if it is possible to buy online or over the phone so that the bike is ready for me once I get there. I'm not sure how things are done or what the best way to go about doing this would be? Looking for any advice on chinese models and stores/dealers that sell chinese bikes.Or any info at all would be a huge help

Thanks for reading

cheers