Cape Town - TOY RUN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to EVERYBODY for Sunday!

Again it proves that the adventure riders are really nice people.

Glad everybody enjoyed Doodles, with the good weather it was the perfect place to meet.

Unfortunately we all got a bit lost once we reached Manardville.

Thanks again and WELL DONE

Great to meet some of you guys & gals. I had a cool time & think we should hook up again sometime soon! Sunday afternoon at Doodles for drinkies?
Who do we have to mug to get Wilddog kit???????????

you guys parked near me but I did not see you there

Attachments

• DSC00055.JPG
    DSC00055.JPG
    163.4 KB
  • DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    155.2 KB
LuckyStriker said:
you guys parked near me but I did not see you there

CL35004 - me! :) :)

Slowly getting to know everybody, very, very slowly... So my apologies if I didn't greet you LuckyStriker, just had no idea who was who by the time we got to Maynardville - biggest gathering of bikes I've been to! (But a lot more civilised than the Rhino I attended a few years ago.)

NoTar said:
Nice meeting you NoTar and the better half!! Hope we meet again soon!!!
Tell the better half to watch for that lions....

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone there and Booswig I like the number plate but the Harley....??? ;) ;) ;)!!!

pistonpete said:
Great to meet some of you guys & gals. I had a cool time & think we should hook up again sometime soon! Sunday afternoon at Doodles for drinkies?

I will be in CT on the 28th December and will bring reflective paw decals with me, if anyone wants reflective vests, please place your order now and I will bring what I can, we will be going down by bike so space will be at a premium. What about a SERIOUS DOODLES gathering? ;D ;D
Name the date, we'll be in Table View for a week.

Adventurer said:
pistonpete said:

I will be in CT on the 28th December and will bring reflective paw decals with me, if anyone wants reflective vests, please place your order now and I will bring what I can, we will be going down by bike so space will be at a premium. What about a SERIOUS DOODLES gathering? ;D ;D

That sounds like a plan!

/Edit - *phew* got that in just before the downtime ... /edit

Girlfriend was most impressed by how normal you okes are and not some rough biker gang

thanks for behaving !

topbox said:
Girlfriend was most impressed by how normal you okes are and not some rough biker gang

thanks for behaving !

Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha!

Only this time...

Don't forget, you can do good stuff again on the 9th December at the Lanzerac - yeah I know, I'm becoming a nag........

Have you guys ever been to Mountain View farm? (probably have...)
Its on the Durbanville Hills road.

Also a good place, and less wind.

Yeah great ride! Thanks DS.

A lot of talk about a off-road toyrun, maybe to a smaller scale.  What do you guys think?  I know of a great charity in Wellington that loves us bikers.

I need some Wilddog kit!  We really need to be more visible as dogs!

Toyrun was chaotic, but the dogs made it worthwhile.  Will do it again!

Adventurer said:
pistonpete said:

Definitely interested in some wilddog stuff,can I get some that night at the Doodles gathering?

Howzit oaks ;), for those that were at Doodles at the time of the guy on the XT's accident, his friend called me last night, just to thank all the guys that helped,wanted to help,stood arround,took details etc.(we are a great bunch, ar'nt we... ;) ;D)

He said by Sunday evening the guy still had short term memory loss, and thought it was July :eek: ???, but slowly getting better.

What happened was, they were driving behind the lady,she was going very slow, so he deceded to pass on the left :eek: :mad:, at that moment she turned left to park, and he hit the car on the front wheel.

and yes, ofcourse I gave him the website address ;) :D

He also say that his friend should not have passed on the left...(enough said.)