Cape Town - TOY RUN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adventurer said:
pistonpete said:
Great to meet some of you guys & gals. I had a cool time & think we should hook up again sometime soon! Sunday afternoon at Doodles for drinkies?
Who do we have to mug to get Wilddog kit???????????

I will be in CT on the 28th December and will bring reflective paw decals with me, if anyone wants reflective vests, please place your order now and I will bring what I can, we will be going down by bike so space will be at a premium. What about a SERIOUS DOODLES gathering? ;D ;DName the date, we'll be in Table View for a week.

After looking at your request from every angle I can find no reason whatsoever why this should not happen ;D ;D

surf said:
Howzit oaks ;), for those that were at Doodles at the time of the guy on the XT's accident, his friend called me last night, just to thank all the guys that helped,wanted to help,stood arround,took details etc.(we are a great bunch, ar'nt we... ;) ;D)

He said by Sunday evening the guy still had short term memory loss, and thought it was July :eek: ???, but slowly getting better.

What happened was, they were driving behind the lady,she was going very slow, so he deceded to pass on the left :eek: :mad:, at that moment she turned left to park, and he hit the car on the front wheel.

and yes, ofcourse I gave him the website address ;) :D

He also say that his friend should not have passed on the left...(enough said.)

Thanks for the update.

Yeah the mind boggles. Lucky he's relatively fine though. Thought it was July ?  That was slightly more then than just a little bump !!
Hectic...

Typical....i'm away from the 8th Dec so there goes my Willdog kit. If some kind soul could help out it would be seriously appreciated....i will say it with beers!! At this stage i will take ANYTHING however T shirts are xxxl

topbox said:
Girlfriend was most impressed by how normal you okes are and not some rough biker gang

thanks for behaving !

yeah, I had to drink MILK to give the impression we not thugs

Topbox -this is the last time tho. I need my coke dude  ;D

other than that -what a great ride. The missus absolutely loved every moment and was laso very impressed with the WD's. Oh how we pat our own backs!!

booswig said:
Wortel said:
booswig said:
Wortel said:
Have you guys ever been to Mountain View farm? (probably have...)
Its on the Durbanville Hills road.

Also a good place, and less wind.

do you work fot EV?  ;D >:D >:D

EV?
Why? U the manager? 

she moans at us to go to Mountainview the whole time (just because she can walk home from there  >:D)

Well, when you get as drunk as I do, you need to be able to roll home.........

Good reason there EV.
Then I  reckon a couple of us should make a plan one day.
Let us know.

Some more pics.
8514169a.jpg

View out of Doodles

5866dd76.jpg

In orange,No Tar and wife.

5866dd76.jpg

f01365d6.jpg

3a9e145b.jpg

At Forries,Keith K

97a1622f.jpg

Oppad Maynardville to het die ouens op die brug afgetrek, en toe 'n bier gaan nuttig by Forresters. Wie-ever daaraan gedink het, BRILLIANT, dit was vrek warm en die bier was YSKOUD... O0 O0 O0

Meerkat said:
Oppad Maynardville to het die ouens op die brug afgetrek, en toe 'n bier gaan nuttig by Forresters. Wie-ever daaraan gedink het, BRILLIANT, dit was vrek warm en die bier was YSKOUD... O0 O0 O0

Jislaaik dit sou cool gewees het - ons het mos by julle verby gery oppad.
Maar heelaas - ons het die paartie gehad waar ons moes wees.

Meerkat said:

wag-wag-wag, as ek dit nie mis het nie het Meerkat, weer n koffie,warm melk en 2 suikers gehad ;) ;) ;D

surf said:
Meerkat said:

wag-wag-wag, as ek dit nie mis het nie het Meerkat, weer n koffie,warm melk en 2 suikers gehad ;) ;) ;D

disgusting -who drink coffee at a bar

I say ban him from this forum -such behaviour will not be tolerated :mad:

At the looks of you and Wes,and those eyes of yours,I dont think thats lemon ice tee you are drinking.Hu ! to think you toasted Keth K`s Birthday with milk and now loooook!!!! >:D

surf said:
Meerkat said:

Hehe, nee, daai was Doodles...  Later was dit te warm vi koffie, so toe moes 'n bier of twee maar doen(salig, so salig), Camelman aka NoTar kan as getuienis geroep word  ;) ;) ;)

Nou kan jy by "Drinks Friday" ook ophou warm drankies neem... ;) ;D