Captain Slow and Generaal doing the Oudemuragie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeff Cowboy

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
So me and the Generaal went for a little ride on 27th of Dec. Iâ??ve been on holiday for a few days now and lost track of which day it is  ;D

We decided Oudemuragie road would be nice because it is quite short but very scenic. It rained a lot in the area and the rivers were still high and as far as I knew Oudemuragie did not have much water.  ;)

So off we went. First pic shows where the water came over the road just the previous day.
Road closed due to flood damageâ?¦. Thus means Wilddog playground.  ;D
1.jpg

2.jpg

What??? You said no waterâ?¦ Generaal crossing a really muddy section.

3.jpg

Almost there.

4.jpg

Donâ??t say I donâ??t pose for picsâ?¦ POSER!!!  :D

5.jpg

Honda POSER wearing his Karroo ATGATT. All you need is SPF40 suncream.  ;D

6.jpg

Oudtshoorn Wildlife  ;)

7.jpg

Entering the Meirings Poort.  :p

8.jpg

Jislaaaik Captain you and the Generaal are very brave or ? Short sleeves and all. They dont' make them like that anymore.

blazes said:
Jislaaaik Captain you and the Generaal are very brave or ? Short sleeves and all. They dont' make them like that anymore.

You must check out my army boots

You should try some real boots Cappy! I'm very happy with my Fly MX's now, after only 3 rides an half a pot of dubbin, they're good to go!

CAPTAIN SLOW said:
blazes said:

You must check out my army boots
:) I am glad I was ATGATT yesterday... Mitchells Pass is hairy! Not recomended without gear... :)
https://bp3.blogger.com/_uTXYM6UmYIU/R3e7_C4SRjI/AAAAAAAAAJw/oCBKgzGp1oo/s1600-h/noob-downhill.JPG
Still need to figure out the piccie thing...