Cargo Endurance Panniers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oo7

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Having always had my doubts about hard boxes on the side of the scoot, I decided to go for soft ones. On the advice of Faantjie I invested in a pair of Cargo Endurance panniers.

These arrived today (also courtesy of Faantjie who returned from a trip to the Mud Island  :thumleft:) and I must admit so far I am very impressed. For less than R1,200 I landed myself these two 40litre panniers (when extended).

According to the instruction manual they can't tear  ::), have waterproof zip linings, won't melt on the exhaust and also sport a carry strap for lugging around when not attached to the bike (As if I ever will use that). The strapping attaching the bags to the bike seems to be strong enough with loads of loops and rings etc to securely attach to the bike. I also found it easy to fit underneath the pillion seat on the GSA with the seat easily locking back in - so I'm looking forward to that first opportunity to use them - just don't know at this stage what to pack to fill up the boot space . . . ???

Does anyone have a similar set and if so are you happy?

Attached a couple of piccies.

Attachments

• DSC04754.JPG
    DSC04754.JPG
    63.4 KB
  • DSC04755.JPG
    DSC04755.JPG
    83.8 KB
  • DSC04757.JPG
    DSC04757.JPG
    63.9 KB
  • DSC04758.JPG