Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

GRUNT

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
this is like the ultimate flex

saying I am young and strong, my knees dont hurt when I ride the whole day, my but is fit from all the riding I do.

The ultimate wilddog right here
🤣 was waiting for it!
I'm everything but young and strong, my knees hurt getting out of bed, I never ride the whole day and my butt is fit from sitting behind the keyboard
...ultimate wilddog, sounds about right

what I was trying to convey was that you seldom NEED to stand doing gravel highways bar the odd patch of deep sand or sudden technical bits at speed. Conversely I feel more comfortable and in more control when standing or rather lifting my ass of the seat but then again I'm not a riding god and don't have a twat suit

Wildwindfr

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
@OomD .
I tried hooking with the side of my foot changing hears.
Not working. Kept slipping, I however kept playing around and found that I can shift using my heel to hook the lever. Can do it standing and sitting.
Thanks for the tip got me in the right direction.

MaddyS

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kymco (all models)
@OomD .
I tried hooking with the side of my foot changing hears.
Not working. Kept slipping, I however kept playing around and found that I can shift using my heel to hook the lever. Can do it standing and sitting.
Thanks for the tip got me in the right direction.
Do you have a heel toe shift on your SYM?

Heimer

Bachelor Dog
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I adjust the lever up slightly so that I can hook it with the edge around my MX boot. Don't need to get the whole toe part underneath it then. Makes it easer especially since my size 14 boots are not easy to maneuver around and change gears
What he said. Use the side of the boot sole for upshifts. It feels a bit vague but it works