China, Russia, South African Naval Exersizes.

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
My friend tell me they have decided against using the flag below for the SA navy. Said something (but the signal was terrible) about sculls.

1674649378782.png

OomD

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
My goodness. In all the excitement around ChatGPT, I clear forgot to mention this. Keep it quiet though as this is still top secret.

The army will bolster the old bike squad soldiers. Their aim is to put 10 full infantry companies on devastating attract motorcycles.

To this end they have awarded the contract for the supply of 2000 such bike to a secret company, not in Taiwan. They will supply SYM 200 SAMMs (South African Military Motorcycles) equipped with 2 forward facing R5s and 4 rearward facing R4s as well as armoured screens and top boxes and panniers designed to carry ammo, some soldier type kit and a KFC bucket.

Officers will get the 300 version of this bike.

The next batch of 2000 will be build at a location in South Africa, still to be selected.
Could be worse... could've put them on BMW's.

punisher

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Could be worse... could've put them on BMW's.
ja maybe you are correct ...... our lot of baik ridders couldnt figure out the well appointed cock pit of a BMW , even with the labels on

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
AGGGG jinnnne man , that tarpaulin roof would have stopped birdshit ek se tsek
Calm down. I mentioned this to my friend. He bounced it off his higher ups. They reckon you are brilliant and they will immediately change their order.

punisher

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Calm down. I mentioned this to my friend. He bounced it off his higher ups. They reckon you are brilliant and they will immediately change their order.
give hime my cell number ....... i can submit a tener.............. i mean a tender

Trippple XC

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
SA goverment kruip gat by die verkeerde oompies en vinnig vinnig strip die US hulle moere en dan is die AGOA Trade agreement in sy moer en so ook ons uitvoere na die US ......dan sien ek sommer my gat ook...agv die "friendly Chinese/Russians" :oops:
Very True

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
My friend tells me that he and others in the know are shocked to the core because of the terrible negative propaganda spread by keyboard provocateurs on South African media, including an unnamed motorcycling adventure (so-called nogal) cackle forum. He assures me each tank is of the highest quality build by experts in the field and as such we can and should be proud of this wonderful gesture by our government.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128_125540_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128_125540_Chrome.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 0

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
When I asked more questions about tanks and their usage, my friend explained that these SA tanks are 100% fit for purpose, while NATO supplied tanks to the Ukraine (those with cannons and machine guns and stuff) are completely useless in modern warfare as already discussed and declared on previously mention Wild Hen's Cackle party. They also hold no water, therefore these SA supplied tanks will be a game changer.

Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Your friend knows his tanks.
Those are both bistable, being able to accommodate both full and empty states and biseasonal to blend with both winter and summer cammoflage.
When filled with water these tanks, unlike the T<=90 series of Russian tanks, will not explode when penetrated by a Ukranian missile.

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
My friend called me this morning. He was laughing so much, I could hardly understand what he was saying. Something about some high-level American chick named Janet Yellen urgently came to SA to beg for SA not to break their US sanctions and supply Russia with all sorts of stuff like our quality tanks.

Dux

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
My friend called me this morning. He was laughing so much, I could hardly understand what he was saying. Something about some high-level American chick named Janet Yellen urgently came to SA to beg for SA not to break their US sanctions and supply Russia with all sorts of stuff like our quality tanks.
And those poor Russians need all the help they can get , how will they ever beat the Ukranians without our advanced technology