Clarence 16-18 SEPTEMBER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Gents is is crunch time and we now need to commit to joining or the besh is a bust :ROFLMAO: . I have spoken with Petri and he will bring a bakkie load of wood for a super duper kuier fire .We are in consultation with the back packers lodge re accommodation , Most /many places are already fully booked . so we need to confirm with them asap how many beds we need .From what I have viewed online the lodge has many 2 bed rooms , so if we share we will require them to hold 5-7 rooms open for us . THIS means we require commitment of attendees to make the booking . each to pay his own way , But this can bite the organizer in the ass as they can hold him responsible for the accommodation not taken up.
So to kick life back into a nearly dead duck , put your name to this thread and lets see if we can get 10-15 riders together to descend on Clarence for what can be a awesome weekend of biker fun .
Saturday there are option for some nice outrides , or just chill with a beer .
From my side plan is to depart around 2 and head towards CLARENCE . Petri has mentioned that there is some bad potholes just before Heilbron , but for most of it this is the best route from Johannesburg .
Again if you are keen we can arrange to join up and ride together .
At around R1.00 a kilo I recon one would need to budget about R1000.00 for fuel , R400.00 for accommodation , and then what your wallet allows for food and beverages .
Fortunately there is a STORE to acquire liquid refreshments if you not keen to slep it from home , I think this will come in handy for the time around the fire , man can get thirsty from the smoke and heat ;).
what more can I say ? Just ask you to commit and join what can / will be a great weekend !