Close to home with my new toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIM

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
I took my "new Trials bike out for a play in the veld next to my house the other evening, (And most evenings since, my poor dog is soooo stiff from all the exercise >:D ) and all I can say is amazing. River crossings, mud, rocks, trees, you name it, this beastie makes it easy. Unfortunately it is extremely addictive, so be careful when you let loved ones know when you will be back..  :mad:  ;D . Photobucket is playing up from my work PC, so here are the piccies in WD format, with no more comments...

Attachments

• Small00002.jpg
    Small00002.jpg
    80 KB
  • Small00003.jpg
    Small00003.jpg
    108.6 KB
  • Small00004.jpg
    Small00004.jpg
    69.6 KB
  • Small00005.jpg
    Small00005.jpg
    110.7 KB
  • Small00001.jpg
    Small00001.jpg
    82.7 KB
Grim,awesome toy-now yoy have the best of all worlds.I have often wanted to give one of those a shot

Ok, so I need to write something here....

Attachments

• Small00010.jpg
    Small00010.jpg
    119.1 KB
  • Small00009.jpg
    Small00009.jpg
    81.5 KB
  • Small00008.jpg
    Small00008.jpg
    119.5 KB
  • Small00007.jpg
    Small00007.jpg
    128.3 KB
  • Small00006.jpg
    Small00006.jpg
    97.7 KB
https://heresabunnywithapancakeonitshead.com/

Attachments

• Small00011.jpg
    Small00011.jpg
    119 KB
  • Small00012.jpg
    Small00012.jpg
    127.3 KB
  • Small00013.jpg
    Small00013.jpg
    101 KB
  • Small00014.jpg
    Small00014.jpg
    119.8 KB
  • Small00015.jpg
    Small00015.jpg
    47.6 KB
And the last three, happily home again, and covered in mud-  ;D  ;D  ;D

Attachments

• Small00016.jpg
    Small00016.jpg
    90 KB
  • Small00017.jpg
    Small00017.jpg
    95.5 KB
  • Small00018.jpg
    Small00018.jpg
    83.1 KB
Well I supose better late than never!! ;D
I think the man's in love!!, I havn't been able to ride mine for over a month and I am suffering huge withdrawl symptoms
Grim whip those handle bars off, I will bead blast them they will look brand new, will take me all of about 10 mins to do, if you bring them round to the office you can even wait for them!!

Why don't you come play at my place this weekend rather, we can see what all needs to be done to it  >:D >:D

Congrats Grim. Am I correct in saying that the phodies were taken in the Woodmead area. That little stream flows into the Jukskei. What amazes me is the fact how clean it is comparing to the Jukskei, even being close to Alex.Suddenly a trails bike is permanent in my pip. Think I must treat myself with one ;D

Excalibur said:
Congrats Grim. Am I correct in saying that the phodies were taken in the Woodmead area. That little stream flows into the Jukskei. What amazes me is the fact how clean it is comparing to the Jukskei, even being close to Alex.Suddenly a trails bike is permanent in my pip. Think I must treat myself with one ;D

At least on Trials bike you could flat foot it  >:D >:D >:D

Howzit people!!!!! Name's Jeremy Smit.... Have been registered on the Wild Dogs forum for quite a while, but this is my first posting!!!!

Grim, seems like you are enjoying my ex!!!!!! 

Excalibur said:

Yep, thats the place, next door to my house >:D >:D  It's clean 'cause it flows through the modderfontein conservancy area and not through alex, with a couple settling dams and wetlands to scrub everything out. The Jukskei is another story, there is so much crap (literally) flowing into it.. and alex isn't the main culprit either. Yuk.

The little stream crossing is lots of fun, very slippery algae covered rocks, with a monster channel hidden in the bottom. every time I thought that I had it sorted, it would catch me and I would spend some wet time trying to get the bike out. Trials bike laughs at it though, it will definately out perform my skills for a long long time ;)

Naartjie said:
Howzit people!!!!! Name's Jeremy Smit.... Have been registered on the Wild Dogs forum for quite a while, but this is my first posting!!!!

Grim, seems like you are enjoying my ex!!!!!! 

Best toy ever, thanks  :thumbsup: