CRF300L Availibility

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

sidetrack

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Was going to start the process of getting finance to buy a 300L, seems it would be a waste of time ?

sidetrack

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Honda Centurion says shipment mentioned here to land end August but sold out already. Next one may come in October or so.

M3X3Z3

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
A shipment stealthily landed end of May. The local Honda dealer got 3 scoots, all already sold.
Apparently the expectation is that supply should be more frequent from October 2022. :rolleyes:

sidetrack

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
A shipment stealthily landed end of May. The local Honda dealer got 3 scoots, all already sold.
Apparently the expectation is that supply should be more frequent from October 2022. :rolleyes:
What is the latest price ?

P.K.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
R89 000.00 is what I was told by the local dealer in George...he had one. Sold immediately.

Helenus

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Was going to start the process of getting finance to buy a 300L, seems it would be a waste of time ?
After months of pondering on a small bike buy, reading reviews, test, opinions, calculations, comparing value for money and a kezillion of other things, I decided in March to get the 300l. Off I went to Honda. No, said the salesman, nothing and all 2022 shipment already sold. So I didn't believe him, and phoned almost every Honda dealer in the country. Turned out he was not lying.
So I moved on.
Will still keep an eye out for when they become more freely available, if they do. I would really like to have one.

sidetrack

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
After months of pondering on a small bike buy, reading reviews, test, opinions, calculations, comparing value for money and a kezillion of other things, I decided in March to get the 300l. Off I went to Honda. No, said the salesman, nothing and all 2022 shipment already sold. So I didn't believe him, and phoned almost every Honda dealer in the country. Turned out he was not lying.
So I moved on.
Will still keep an eye out for when they become more freely available, if they do. I would really like to have one.
What I was told too, hand over your money and wait a year or so. So I bought a pristine 250 Rally. Close enough

M3X3Z3

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
What I was told too, hand over your money and wait a year or so. So I bought a pristine 250 Rally. Close enough
The October shipment is no more and is now more like March - May 2023.

At Honda WestRand there is no need to hand over your cash. Just sign an official Offer To Purchase document and when they eventually receive stock, you will receive first pick along with any other OTP signees.

Fransw

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Enduro
Nee wat, so nice is die ding ook nie! D ktm500 roep...

nedwol1

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom
Apart from crap like homologation, what could be a valid reason?

There is obviously a demand...
The 250 rally did not sell well. At one stage it was cheaper than the L to clear stock

P.K.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
CRF300L second hand on the floor at Honda George if anyone is interested.
Stock standard with 3000km I think)
Bike is in great condition.