CT 5 days to nowhere - 16 to 20 June

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boertjie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
My trip to Namibia as discussed in another topic seems to be off,  unless I do a solo trip.  My buddy cannot make make it, going through a difficult time. Sterkte N... dink regtig aan jou. Hoop die probleempie word gou opgelos.

However, I do not want to do too much remote dirt stuff alone... especially since I beleive a lot of the roads that I planned probably has no cell reception.

SOOO... the new plan is then to rather do a round trip to nowhere at a pace that feels good at that moment. I'll pack on Tuesday evening and start riding on Wednesday morning soon as I'm up... we could fix this time if there are any takers.

Then I'll ride northwards, trying to do many good gravel and mountains as possible, staying over where-ever I get to when I've had enough for the day. I'll pack for camping, but may decide to book in somewhere if I feel like it.

I would not mind doing this alone, but if there are any other DAWGS that want to do something, come do your solo ride with me.  :ricky: