Dakota's Mud and Rock Baptism ----

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Well my 2 ic on my tours has now decided she prefers the --small bike rides much more than the normal --Gravel Highwway's of day's gone past and her Zukini is now seriously clocking up the kilometers on the --Not so often travelled - Tweespoor and single Tracks. ::)

So today i decided to give her some personal coaching for future rides --where she can take the girls and maybe some of the guy's and i can play sweeper  :mwink:

The first --little bit of mud -- >:D

Look Ma ---NO Hands--- Zukini stands on her own two wheels-- :peepwall:

And then we found out the easier route and made her --Wash her bike ---A couple of times  ::)

Decided to give these a miss --until next time -- :mwink:

And then she got me to do a pole dance --and change the train signal's  :-[

I told her --That is going to cost you --

Payback --hehe. I am a gentleman --sooooo i wont tell you --What happened before this picture was taken -- ::)

Well what goes up mus come down --back to level ground again--and a little water crossing--

Thanks M had a whole bunch of H&P moments... at least I was not the butt end of the joke  ;D... and side stand ooops don't count damb pants hooked on foot peg... eeeeek.

Dakota said:
Thanks M had a whole bunch of H&P moments... at least I was not the butt end of the joke  ;D... and side stand ooops don't count damb pants hooked on foot peg... eeeeek.

Is that the story you using  ??? and i take it you are sticking to it --- ::)

Now why do I find that tempting ???

M , you sure you did not come off in front of her , forcing her to do an emergency stop in the mud...hence the back wheel sinking in ?????

Come on , we all know a DRz is the ULTIMATE offroad tool....there must be more to this story  :pot:

Small little high-jack...How did the new tyre combo work ?

Latest posts