DELIVERY DRIVERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I am going to get some flack here but want to toss my couple of cents into the wishing well . But first , I am a BIG BOY DEALER in Randburg so have the first hand knowledge .
I read another post of kit going to a worth cause and someone mention that id be donated to the UBER DRIVERS or MR D driver , I would not give them ice in winter , Yes its harsh statement from me , wanted to say this before , but sat on my hands , But not anymore .
most of these divers that work earn pretty good money, They rent a bike for R600 a week and do nothing to it , yes its the owners responsibility , but I have seen the state the bike come to the shop in . No brakes , bent and buckled , I try to sell them brake , no its the owner that must pay . and it leaves with no brakes
Moral of my story is that they wont do a stitch to ensure his safety , wont fit a set of brake shoes to be safe , and now there are great guys giving them helmets , gloves , jackets , because the poor guy is not safe , He does not care about his safety , only about the money , he wont buy as long as he can get from someone else . and this is fact in broad terms.
You are welcome to give , I wont . Its principals , and they do cost .