Die groot Aardbol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulsky

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Chucky cheese and myself decided to go for an unplanned ride this morning and ended up finding "Die grootste fokken aardbol of aarde".

I missed yesterdays Wilddogs ride cause I had the deck man at my house as well as the builders finishing up my additional parking bay, the Chuckster tells me it was a lekker ride and I am sorry I missed it, so to make up for it we went this morning. our only plan was to turn off of the tar at Kinkelbos and head down towards Woody Cape.

We found some awesome roads and ended finding the Karel Landman monument, we took some pics, consulted the Zumo and found that the nearest food was to be had at the Nanaga farm stall, after some male chicken bread (roosterkoek) we crossed the N2 and and headed for the bottom half of the Addo National park (because they are still public roads, they open the gates and you can toss right through the park)

We saw a few Germans, a couple of warthogs and made our way through Coega back home.

279 km's, n fokken groot aardbol, 5 photos and 2 roosterkoek later we were done with our ride. What an awesome day to own an ADV bike!!!

Attachments

• ADV coega 001.jpg
    ADV coega 001.jpg
    65.9 KB
  • ADV coega 002.jpg
    ADV coega 002.jpg
    45 KB
  • ADV coega 005.jpg
    ADV coega 005.jpg
    61.5 KB
  • ADV coega 008.jpg
    ADV coega 008.jpg
    69.1 KB
  • ADV coega 009.jpg
    ADV coega 009.jpg
    40.8 KB
The " Germans" Paulsky is refering to were obviously some tourists on there way to see the Addo Elephant Park. The reason we know they were tourists (&probably German), is because the came happily down the road  ON THE WRONG SIDE towards us, only realising their mistake at the last minute!!!!
All part of ADV riding!!!

Thanks for sharing
Can you not put that route  on as an attachment ?
Then i can pick it up on mapsource save it and send to GPS

Thanks

CAPTAIN SLOW said:
Lekker to see you guys out on the road.

We missed you yesterday.

Ja-nee, hulle is maar lekker brand-specific......... ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

......ek was daar!!!!
(maar my maatjie moes "Woolies" toe gaan saam met vrou-lief!)

Trailrider said:
CAPTAIN SLOW said:
Die is 'n flippen great pic

index.php

+10

+20.

I just have to say this (again): Geez those black Katooms are farking pretty...

The others are very nice as well, but the black ones...

njam njam njam...

I like the black ones and the blue ones and the orange ones and the silver ones.... arrggg i like em all ;D

That's a big ball bru (say with Durban accent)  :eek:

I travel the Garden Route regularly and come across Fritz quite a bit.  :)

A dead give away, that a tourist is a Kraut, is without doubt the socks and sandals combination!!!  :D :D :D :D :D
Also, if they're downwind you can often smell them before you see them, many of the Hun, especially the younger females (for some strange reason DO NOT shave armpits and legs) seem to be into the 'au naturelle'.

The 'Dutch' tourist is another beast, a much better smelling one (They don't smell).  Very neatly dressed, usually with that obvious 'just got dressed for Africa and so I'm wearing khaki clothes' getup.  Clothes look brand new and they can't help but wear a bright orange T-shirt under their khaki sleeveless jacket.  They all walk around with a very sincere beaming smile, a smile that says absolutely nothing, NOTHING, at all is wrong with the world. 

The English tourist is not as easy to spot, they don't dress up safari style so blend in a lot better.  The give away is the accent, ultra white legs and sunburnt face!  They ALL get a sunburnt face!  :D

Round the world in ?? seconds....  Nice ride, amazing places we have not seen yet! 

GreenMamba1974 said:
The English tourist is not as easy to spot, they don't dress up safari style so blend in a lot better.  The give away is the accent, ultra white legs and sunburnt face!  They ALL get a sunburnt face!  :D

Nah, easy, just look for the pinkies - the African sun moers them... >:D >:D My one bud, originally from Kroonstad has been there 11 years now but he's starting to rust ;D ;D Came out in November - he was so white he looked translucent ;D ;D

Nice ride! I also dig black KTMs...it's stirring... 8)