Dingus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingus

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Hokay after reading this board for a while now I have decided to join. We have been in Zambia for the last 6 years and bikes have taken a back seat. We are now back in SA for a while so we have some catching up to do. I will try and contribute as much as I can. I own and ride a 1150 GS whose name is Klaus. My one son received a KLR 650 for Christmas and the other is struggling to rebuild a 600 Tenere. I will post a story of a week end jaunt to Swaziland we did a week before Christmas sometime this week. I am also rebuilding a Z1300 Kawasaki and I will try and post progress reports and pictures as we go. However the server we use is painfully slow. I am of advanced years and have been playing with our kind of toys for years and I will try and help where I can. Thats it for now. By the way anyone coming to Pietersburg area and looking for a place to doss is welcome and anyone having a problem is welcome to contact me and I will assist. Dingus.